Wednesday, February 13, 2008

more stuff Sarah inherited from me

Okay, yesterday I posted the "look alike" meter, and it showed that I DID contribute to Sarah's genetic make-up. :) I have also shared in a previous post that Sarah inherited my guacamole addiction as well. Today, another food preference that she got from me came up.

For reasons that I won't go into right now, Nelson is bringing home supper tonight. Sarah requested that he stop by Captain D's. Those who know Nelson know he is NOT a seafood fan. He orders chicken when he eat at Captain D's. Sarah, however, asked for...popcorn shrimp! She grinned in delight when Nelson assured her that he would indeed bring home the shrimp. She said excitedly, "It's yummy!" :)

Sarah is begging me to let her type so I am turning over the keyboard to her now so she can share whatever it is she has to say. :) (She also wants her OWN post, so hang on just a second!). :-p

No comments: