Friday, February 22, 2008

funny conversations in the car

Sarah and I drove to Greeneville to see my parents today, then rode with my parents to Johnson City to meet up with Nelson for supper. While in the car at one point, my dad asked Sarah if she was doing okay. She did not reply. Since I was sitting right next to her, I also asked her if she all right. Still no response. I said, "Are you not talking?" She answered, "No, I'm spaced out."

Later, my parents drove Sarah to the mall. On the ride over, Sarah suddenly said, "Mike, I need you to give me some privacy now."

Funny, funny girl! :)

Have a good night!

P.S. I'm highly insulted that Blogger's spell check wants me to change the spelling of Greeneville! Doesn't it know that all of the other Greenvilles in the nation that don't have the extra E are spelled wrong?! :-p

No comments: