Thursday, February 14, 2008

mommy's little helper

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day! :) I cooked Nelson's favorite meal at home, then he treated us to Starbucks post-dinner. YUM!!! I hope you were all able to do a little something to celebrate as well.

Sarah LOVES to help Mommy out at home. I have two feather dusters, one small and one large, and Sarah has claimed the smaller one as her own. She helps me dust each week, with me using the larger one to dust up high and her using the smaller one to dust down low. Yesterday she decided she wanted to help me clean the tables. I squirted the wood soap on the coffee table and dining table and showed her how to wipe it down with a cloth. And she took over and scrubbed those tables! My little cleaning apprentice in training! Somehow, I don't think I'll be able to talk her into vacuuming any time soon, though...

Sarah also helped me out yesterday by dressing herself. She chose kind of an unusual outfit however. We may need to work a bit on her fashion sense...

No comments: