Saturday, February 16, 2008

conversation on the bed

After Sarah's bath each night, we all spend a few minutes together on the bed in Nelson's and my room to get her settled down to sleep. We talk, read books, etc. Last night, Sarah was looking at the book The House That Jack Built. Several of the pages had pictures of stars, and she was counting them. I looked at her pajamas and *thought* that they had stars on them and asked if she wanted to count those. Then I realized that the pajamas actually had flowers on them, not stars. Sarah knew this as well and said (somewhat disdainfully), "Those are flowers, not stars, Mommy. You misunderstood." I responded, "Oh, I am so sorry." (Insert sarcasm here). And Sarah said, "Thank you for saying sorry, Mommy!" Lol.

On a completely different note, here is an article on various ways you can burn 100 calories. Some of them are quite amusing! :)

http://www.nowloss.com/Weight_Loss_articles/100_calories.htm

No comments: