Sunday, November 9, 2008

October in Pigeon Forge--Day 5 (pictures)

Dollywood, all decorated for fall...




The water tree...






A view from the train...






The bald eagle sanctuary...








All wet from one of the water ride...





Sarah enjoyed the playground in the middle of the park.



Fun on the kiddie rides.




Practicing for when she turns 16...



The kiddie coaster.



Sarah's very favorite ride. She loved riding on Aunt Tara's lap while Uncle Nick pushed the wheelchair. Whee!!! Uncle Nick drives one mean wheelchair. :)



Sarah chose this hat as a souvenir of the day.




Pregnancy "loosens" a lot of things. After hours of walking through the park, I pulled something. I was really hurting. Nelson is a very concerned, chivalrous husband. He rented a wheelchair for me as well. So here I am in my wheelchair, wearing Sarah's hat (she wanted me to try it on).



Our family photo at the end of the day (Dad, aren't you proud of our UT shirts?).



For more photos and descriptions of our day, check out Tara's site. :)

1 comment:

Tana said...

all of these fabulous dollywood pics make me SO homesick! i've even on some years wondered how was i ever going to find the christmas spirit without a trip there during the holiday...how pathetic is that?