Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Okay, so it's the day after Halloween, and happy wishes are a bit belated. But if I didn't wait until the day after Halloween to post, how could I include a picture of Sarah in her costume? ;)

We visited my parents for the evening, and Sarah got to trick-or-treat in the same neighborhood that I did as a little girl. She got a good bit of candy, and of course she was the cutest trick-or-treater. ;) (Not that I'm biased or anything.) She was a princess for Halloween, but this year she wasn't a Disney princess. Instead she was a pirate princess! Here's the picture:



This isn't the best picture, but Sarah's silly mommy forgot the camera last night. So I took this picture this morning, after the big event. If my dad will email some of the pictures he took, I will share some of those here--I'm sure he got some better shots. Nelson even borrowed Dad's camera to snap some photos of Sarah actually trick-or-treating. So I'm definitely hoping to get those! :)

Now we have more candy than we will ever be able to eat. But then again, Sarah and Nelson both have quite the sweet tooth, so we may be okay after all. ;)

4 comments:

Tana said...

She makes an excellent pirate princess! We didn't trick-or-treat this year. Sean still doesn't care, so we skipped it until next year.

Tara said...

Great costume! I love it!

Anderson Crew said...

what? not cinderella? still very cute!

Unknown said...

Lol. Well, she was Cinderella last year, so we've already got that one covered! ;)