Tuesday, November 20, 2012

experiment

*blows dust off this blog*

So I haven't blogged much lately...at all. 

Oops.

The funny thing is, sometimes I have posts rattling around in my head.  I just never manage to sit down and actually write them.  Then when I do log on here, I can't remember what it was I wanted to say. 

Again, oops.  :-p 

So, I'm going to try something.  It may work beautifully.  It may bomb horrifically.  Time will tell. 

I am going to post something here every day.  It may be a long, rambling post.  It may be as short as the tweets from my Twitter feed.  Topics will vary.  I'll either gain new readers or scare everyone off completely.  Who knows? 

But the fact is, I have four blogs to my name.  I rarely use any of them.  That's rather sad, and it needs to change.  This one is my favorite, because its lack of definitive theme means I can yammer about anything I wish.  So I'm going to take advantage of that and yammer away.  One of my goals for 2012 was to blog more regularly.  Time to make that happen.  If I post something at another of my blogs that I think might interest others, I might even share.  Maybe.  ;) 

But at any rate, something will be here.  Every day.  Even if it's just a "hey, look, I wrote something today!"

Let the posting begin.  :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

I look forward to all your posts! :)