Friday, November 30, 2012

again at the eleventh hour

Ooh, The Eleventh Hour!  That's the title of one of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who!

But I won't bore you with that.  I'm running late again.  The girls and I spent the day in Greeneville with my parents (Sarah is still there; she's staying overnight).  They got to decorate another tree while there and had a blast doing that.

Nelson's car died today, so we'll have to figure out what the problem is and how to fix it.  :-p  Cars: you can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. 

I'm almost done with an article I'm writing on the health benefits of yoga, so I'm going to pop off now..  I posted something as promised, and if I finish this article tonight rather than putting it off I'll feel very accomplished.  ;) 

Have a good one!

No comments: