Tuesday, July 8, 2008

a few more pictures...

Sarah has been keeping busy this summer, so I thought I'd post a few pictures of our activities. :)

Kindermusik continues to be one of Sarah's favorite things. The summer class has included a weekly craft. Here is a picture of the monkey mask Sarah made:



The take home materials also included some story board pieces to use for imaginative play (especially storytelling). The teacher suggested gluing flannel to the back of the pieces and attaching to a flannel board. Sarah and I attached adhesive magnets to the back instead, and she creates her tales on the refrigerator instead.



And finally, we have added a new dress up outfit to our collection. Believe it or not, it's not a princess costume! :) Check it out...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny, I found your blog searching for "flannel board"! Do you know about Story Time Felts? You or your Kmusik teacher should! :) http://www.funfelt.com Have fun this summer!
Karen Clark
Story Time Felts

Unknown said...

I guess you never know what search will bring someone here! :) I checked out your site, and it looks like a lot of fun!