Sunday, March 2, 2008

it's not easy being green...

I am the proud alumna of Greeneville High School. Our mascot was the Greene Devil. Sometimes particularly devoted fans paint their faces before a big game. Perhaps this is what Sarah had in mind last night?



Okay, so here's the real story. I was talking with my mom on the phone, and Sarah went off to play in her room. When the phone call ended, I went to check on her. And I found her like you see in the picture (her hands were also painted green. As was the mirror in her room). Her reason for painting her face and hands? She wanted to be an "Aristocat" and leave "paw prints"!

Ah, the adventures in parenting!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Too funny! Does Sarah realize it's March and St Patrick's Day is coming up? She'll make a perfect leprechaun! :-)