Tuesday, March 4, 2008

funny conversation, plus some good news!



Okay, I know the above is a really lousy picture, but it was the best I could come up with. Full-size, it is the wallpaper/background for my computer. It is a "platinum" Pontiac G6, one of the cars that Mary Kay Consultants can earn. I think it's a classy-looking car, and I might be interested in working toward earning it one of these days. :)

Apparently, I am not the only one who likes the look of the G6! The other day, Sarah looked at the picture and said, "Mommy! That's your car!"

"No," I said, "it's a car Mommy might earn if she works for it."

"You should get that car, Mommy," Sarah insisted.

"Oh? You like it?"

"Yes! I'll give you money to buy it!" Sarah said excitedly.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes! I'll give you $100!" Sarah said. "Then you can buy the car!"

Lol. I don't know where she thought she was going to get a hundred dollars, never mind that it wouldn't be enough for a car! But it was pretty funny. :) Maybe I should get to work on earning that, since Sarah is so fond of it! ;)

Now, for the good news! Many of you know that Nelson has been working as a temporary employee in Bristol since late January. Well, he got his permanent offer today! Effective March 15, he will be an official, permanent employee of Aerus! Whoo-hoo! We're doing a happy dance here!!!

No comments: