Thursday, March 12, 2009

for a quick chuckle...

I've already posted this to Facebook (it was one of those Facebook type things people do), but I'm aware that I do have a readers who aren't on Facebook (imagine!) who would probably get a kick out of reading this. So for their enjoyment, I am posting here as well. (Plus, this makes such a good scrapbook--and the following is SO scrapbook-worthy!). :)

The idea is to ask your young child questions about you and see what responses you got. So here are Sarah's answers to questions about her Mommy.

1. What is something mom always says to you:
I should obey.

2. What makes mom happy?
Making you happy is me loving my mom!

3. What makes Mom sad
Not loving my mom makes you sad.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
You say I should laugh.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
That was a long time ago.

6. How old is your mom?
Hmm. Let me think. How old are you? Are you 28?

7. How tall is your mom?
Let me think. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10--you're 10 inches tall!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
To clean and pack.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Cry.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
It would be if I was around!

11. What is your mom really good at?
You're really good at typing.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
You're not very good at taking pictures. I like Daddy's pictures better.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
If you turn on a lamp, that's a job.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Your favorite food is macaroni!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
What makes me proud is that you tell me to clean up.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A clown!

17. What do you and your mom do together?
We do activity together.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both magic.

19. How are you and your mom different
Our shoes are different.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
God tells me.

21. What does your mom like most about your Dad?
Daddy does tricks!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Celebration Church.