Tuesday, March 24, 2009

April 2

We had another doctor's visit today. I saw the midwife again (my doctor had two deliveries this morning), but after another ultrasound, we are holding steady. But...given my rather precarious situation (and the fact I had a c-section with Sarah), I am "on the books" to deliver Natalie via c-section next Thursday, April 2, at 7:30 a.m. So we now have an official end date to this pregnancy and anticipated birth date for Natalie. I could go into labor on my own before that time, should God see fit to do that, but I definitely won't be going past that point.

So...the countdown begins! Miss Natalie, we look forward to meeting you soon! :)

3 comments:

Jillian and Crew said...

yay!!! praying for a speedy recovery!

Mommy of Two said...

If you go into labor before then, will they let you (if you wanted to) do a VBAC, or will it be a C-section, no matter what?

karen said...

Truthfully, I don't know the answer to that question. I assume the answer is yes, because my doctor was willing to let me try VBAC until I started having problems...but we know what happens when you assume! So I really don't know. :-p