Thursday, January 17, 2008

guacamole!

Those who know me well know my love for guacamole. I'm practically addicted to the stuff. :) And apparently this addiction is coded into my DNA! Last night I cooked tacos for supper. We had leftovers today. As a special treat for the leftovers, Nelson took a few dollars that we had been given by my parents and headed to the store for some of my "drug of choice." Well, I thoroughly enjoyed my reheated taco with the guacamole. :) YUM!

But I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it! The guacamole comes in a plastic pouch, and I slice off a corner so that I can squeeze it out--either into a bowl, or onto a taco or whatever. Well, I left the pouch on the table while I went back to the kitchen for something. When I returned, I found Sarah with the pouch. She had it in her mouth and was sucking the guacamole out through the slit! Just straight guac--and I thought I was the junkie! Lol. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sarah has good taste!

Anonymous said...

lol i like some good guac...but that's extreme!