Sunday, March 24, 2013

ramblings

I think I wrote a couple of posts and then never actually hit the "publish" button.  :-p  Oops.  And then I deleted one that I had published.  Double oops.  I think that one's back now. 

I need to redo my blogging outline, because I have this jumble of things in my head, but they never seem to quite make it to the page--er, screen.  I do know that one thing I had in mind was a series of book reviews of sorts.  It wouldn't be anything particularly regular, but I figured when I finish a book I could tell you what I liked or didn't like about it.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's always looking for something new to read--if I come across a real winner, people might like to know, right? 

This week I've read a book on making kefir and one on herbal remedies (both Kindle freebies).  I'll summarize/review them sometime this week. 

It's kind of chilly and wet here--not only was Phil wrong about spring coming early, it isn't even going to come on time! 

Natalie turns 4 this coming Saturday (as hard as that is to believe).  She really wants pizza and cupcakes at the park.  I'm not sure this weather is going to cooperate for her.  I'm trying to come up with a backup plan, but I'm not having much luck.  :-p  We'll see, I guess.

Need to get ready for the week ahead, so I'll sign off now.  Have a good one!

No comments: