Saturday, January 9, 2010

I wish...

...I could bottle up baby giggles and listen to them years from now. Is here any better sound in the world?

...the same thing for baby babbling. They make such precious, adorable sounds as they try to form words.

...you could have seen Natalie offering her pacifier to her reflection in the mirror this morning. :) Such a sweet, generous (albeit pointless) gesture. Pretty funny too!

...that Sarah snuggled up in my arms like a baby to fall asleep like she did last night a little more often.

...that it would warm up! We have now broken the record for most consecutive days below freezing here. It's COLD here, people!!

(Well, I couldn't keep being sappy for the entire post, now could I?) ;)

2 comments:

Tana said...

i have recordings of sean's early laughter that i treasure.

Anderson Crew said...

I love that she offered herself the paci! How precious!