Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a couple of pictures

On Saturday, we ate at Olive Garden with my parents and grandmother then followed up with a visit to the mall.  It was a lovely day; Olive Garden is a very rare treat for us.  Natalie chattered happily with our server (she even told him he was a "good boy" for bringing her spaghetti).  Olive Garden's pumpkin cheesecake is heaven on a plate; I have GOT to learn how to make that.  Wow.  Sarah loved bungee jumping at the mall.

My dad also visited a photo booth with the girls.  It was the kind that "sketches" your picture.  This will let some of you who have been asking for pictures see the gap in Sarah's mouth where she has lost two teeth.  Enjoy.



P.S. I'm really irritated that spell check is griping about the word "Sarah's".  What the heck is up with that?

2 comments:

Nelson said...

Pumpkin cheesecake, indeed. As Rachael Ray would say, "yum-oh!"

Tara said...

Now I'm craving the cheesecake! :)

Those pics are really pretty. I need to find one of those photo booths-they look like fun!