Choosing your Top 10 favorite blogs is HARD. I like so many of them, and they're all my favorites! But here is my best effort...for today, anyway. Tomorrow I might have a whole different list! :-p
10. Doctor Who fan series--review I'm not stupid; I know that no one cared about this post except for me. But I was so excited to have been asked to review this series. It was like I was a kid in elementary school again, and I got picked for the team.
9. A Few More Pictures I love this post because of the multi-generational photos. We don't get to see Nelson's side of the family nearly often enough, and so these pictures are precious.
8. Ponderings and Reflections A little deeper than my normal anecdotes-about-the-children fare.
7. A Few Random Photos Some sweet pictures of everyday stuff.
6. Got Yo? I love how babies mispronounce words as they are first learning to talk. I also loved that Natalie has already figured out that her frozen treats are different from the rest of us. So this post wins on two counts. Well, I confess to liking the title too; I thought it was rather clever.
5. I Can't Believe... A sweet story of Natalie trying to imitate her big sister.
4. I wish... One of those daily updates of things I will want to remember one day...with a humorous twist at the end. :)
3. A Great New Skill... I thought Sarah's logic was sound, even if her results weren't exactly correct.
2. I Have Seen a Vision of the Future. I'm not sure the story was as hilarious in print as it was in person. But watching it happen was one of THE funniest things I have ever seen.
1. Natalie's First Birthday. How could this not be my favorite of 2010?