Monday, December 6, 2010

better late than never?

So...today I got our California pictures off of the camera!  Considering that we visited California in September, this is probably enough after the event that no one actually cares about the pictures anymore.  At least that would be the case if it weren't for the fact that most of my readers are family.  Grandparents and aunts don't care that the photos are several months old.  And some of the pictures are pretty good, I must say.  Some of them even show Natalie smiling! 

Natalie enjoying her yogurt breakfast as we get ready for our trip.


I love this picture of Sarah and Grandpa and the huge stuffed dog!  

A good profile shot of Natalie.


I realize that most of these are of Natalie.  The pictures I have of Sarah tended to be of her with other people...most especially my nephew Connor.  She really enjoyed hanging out with him.  However, I will try to post those to Facebook instead of here, because I know Tara and Nick are protective of Connor's pictures. 


Next I'm going to post some miscellaneous pictures that I found hanging out on the camera! 

1 comment:

Tara said...

We don't mind if you share Sarah & Connor pics here. :) Thanks for being so thoughtful though! I really appreciate that.

Connor loved the photos of Natalie! We looked at them together and he had a big smile on his face! :)