Monday, November 15, 2010

I spent $14 at the grocery store this week...

...but don't be too impressed. We spent $87 last week.

And I still don't have dishwasher detergent. Sigh.

Furthermore, I'm out of borax, so I can't make dishwasher detergent. I think I will hit Dollar Tree when the weather is less horrible than what it is now. So we'll be up to $15 and some change for the week.

Here's some of what we're eating:

Breakfast
cinnamon raisin toast
smoothies
cereal and milk x 2
pumpkin pie oatmeal
waffles
doughnuts or toast

Lunch
leftovers or sandwiches or tortilla roll-ups

Supper
lentil and rice tacos, fruit salad with yogurt
potluck at co-op (we're bringing baked ziti and bread)
turkey, veggies, and fruit
ribs, potatoes, and veggies
supper with my parents
some sort of leftover remake (i.e. turn leftover turkey into something new and different)
possibly breakfast for supper, more leftover remake, or (if all else fails) eat out. (Sundays are rough).

No comments: