Thursday, December 13, 2007

missing in action

Sorry for being somewhat AWOL for awhile. Many of you may already know about Nelson's job situation. Not the Christmas present we wanted, I must say! We appreciate everyone's prayers and support.

I haven't forgotten my promise to post pictures of our home, all decorated for Christmas. Unfortunately, our camera has died, so I can't take any pictures to post! :-p I have tried taking pictures with my cell phone, but they didn't really come out that great. :( So just use your imaginations for now! :-p

Guess what! On Sunday at church, Sarah's Sunday school class will be singing during the service! They will sing "Away in a Manger" (motions included) and "Joy to the World." I can't wait--I know it will be sooo cute. My parents will be attending, and my dad has promised to bring a camera, so hopefully we will be able to post pictures of that. :)

Sarah continues to enjoy our Advent study and "talking about God." She is always enjoying the toy bird my dad got her for Christmas. It's one of those that echoes back what you say to it. She is having the best time talking to the bird and hearing the bird squawk her words back to her. I personally am starting to find the darn thing a bit annoying, but toymakers don't have parents in mind when they come up with these things. Fortunately, it DOES have an off switch. ;) And I have to admit, it's fun to watch her get such a kick out of it. :)

No comments: