Tuesday, July 7, 2015

clothes case

I really should have gotten a picture...

Natalie came upstairs yesterday in her chosen outfit for the day. She beamed at me, so pleased with her choice.

The jeans didn't go past her knees.

When I mentioned that maybe the jeans were too short, she said, "They're capris!"

Fine. They can be capris. Some battles just aren't worth fighting.

And she did look pretty cute.

But I knew that the jeans were too small, and I checked the size when I was putting clothes in the laundry. I was expecting them to be 3T--too small now, but worn recently enough that it made sense for her to think they'd still work.

Um, no. They were sized 18 months.

I'm stunned she got them on at all.

Apparently I need to do a better job of keeping the baby clothes I'm sorting for selling/donating away from the regular clothes. I'd have thought the difference would be obvious, but clearly it's not.

I do wish I'd gotten a picture though.

No comments: