Sunday, October 20, 2013

long time no post

*blows dust off of blog* (again)

It seems I have to do that periodically.  I'll be going along, blogging semi-regularly, when all of a sudden I just stop.  And then I have a hard time getting restarted. 

Sorry about that.

Of course, there are dozens of blog posts I could have written over the past few months.  Writing them now really isn't feasible.  Or reasonable.  I doubt you're missing too much anyway, so we'll just pick up and move on from here, hmm? 

I am going to try to keep this updated more frequently, with day-to-day goings-on.  I don't promise long posts, but just some short snippets of life. 

For now, school continues tripping along.  We've settled into a good groove, I think.  I'm happy with our curricula, and the girls are too.  We all love taking care of the baby (Natalie is especially enamored).  The girls got to ride horses back in September, which they loved and are still talking about.  I signed up for NaNoWriMo, and I may post periodically on how it's going.  But for the most part, life just goes along normally. 

But hopefully, now that I've written this post, it will be easier to write about normal life as it goes along.  That's how it's been in the past anyway--once I finally blow off the dust and actually write again, it's easier to write again. 

Fingers crossed, anyway. 

No comments: