Saturday, July 11, 2009

behind...again

I don't seem to be keeping up with posting here very well. So now I have a bunch of "back logs" to post. We'll see how many I can actually get through! ;)

Here's a quick story before I try to start uploading photos: a few mornings ago I was feeding Natalie. I had just woken up and was feeling rather groggy and sleep-fogged. Sarah was sitting on the bed next to me, waiting for me to finish with Natalie so I could fix her something to eat. Drowsily I decided to tease Sarah a little bit.

"I'm still sleepy, Sarah," I said. "Why don't I go back to sleep? You take care of Natalie."

Sarah's eyes grew wide. "But, Mommy," she whispered, "I don't have any milk!"

3 comments:

Lauri Dilbeck said...

Love it! She is so funny; too smart for a 4-5 year old!

Tara said...

Hilarious!!

I find that even more amusing compared to my 4 year old cousin who once did attempt to breastfeed her baby sister. lol

Unknown said...

Lol. Well, Sarah has pretended to nurse her dolls...but I guess she knows she can't pull off the real thing!