1. What author do you own the most books by? Hmm. Hard to say. Maybe Janet Evanovich? Or possibly Kay Arthur. (Weird combo, I know!)
2. What book do you own the most copies of? The Bible
3. What fictional character are you secretly in love with? Hmm. Maybe Han Solo. :) And Joe Morelli. And Michael Hosea. And...oops, I'd better stop! ;)
4. What book have you read the most times in your life? Oh, my. Does Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas count? Also The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
5. Favorite book as a ten year old? The Search for Grissi.
6. What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year? Some dumb Christian romance. I don't remember the author, or the title. But it was implausible beyond words. I didn't actually finish it, because it was just too stupid.
7. What is the best book you’ve read in the past year? Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I had read a couple of other books (fantastic reads!) by her, but this is the one everyone raves about. Having read it, I know why. :) (Although The Scarlet Thread is still my favorite of hers.)
8. If you could force everyone you know to read one book, what would it be? I agree with Jess and Tara that people shouldn’t be forced to read books. But everyone would benefit by reading the Bible! :)
9. What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read? I would say Crime and Punishment, but I can't seem to make it all the way through the darn thing. I've tried, and tried, and just can't do it. But I also agree with Jess that Dante's Inferno isn't any fun either. :-p Ugh.